Monday, March 1, 2021

Design Your Skyrim Characters Backstory











About:

I will give your Skyrim character an origin story based on any number of details you wish to give me, such as race, character design, desired play through build, specific quests and more.



I offer a variety of packages which add depth to the backstory to help you leisurely enjoy a new play-through of Skyrim, with a unique character each time.



Regardless of the package, I will deliver a detailed, lore-friendly introduction to your character which you can adventure and bond with through hours of gameplay



Dependent on the package, you will receive 1-5 pages of backstory, using size 12, single-spaced font



  • Verse = Summary box of 200-500 words
  • Tale = 500-1000 words
  • Saga = 1000+ words



All packages will include a summary box, for a quick-reference guide for your character and their backstory



My experience



I have been a creative writer since I was 13, focusing on character-driven plots, alongside being a fan of video games since I was a child. I love reading the lore around games and creating characters which fit in fantasy worlds such as the Elder Scrolls.



I hope you decide to order this gig, and I'm looking forward to creating your backstory with you!

Reviews


:

Perfect. DCX is able to create an exciting backstory that is highly compatible with the start of the vanilla game. He was able to iron out my character and explain realistically how they could start the game with such a low level and go on to be the Dragonborn and a mighty warrior. Thank you!

:

What a perfect backstory. Perfect communication, perfectly delivered and proud that I ordered the gig from you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment